We expertly handle all aspects of the planning process
Applying for and monitoring planning is a service we provide in unison with a fantastic RIBA qualified architect. Our planning service is available either as a cohesive part of your interiors project where necessary or as an independent service for clients requiring a comprehensive planning application service only. We provide measured site surveys, all existing and proposed CAD drawings, detailed design and access statements, heritage statements & site and block plans. With a 100 % planning approval rating we can take care of and advise on all aspects of the planning process.
Full Planning application package includes:
- All existing scaled drawings of the property (floor plans, elevations, sections)
- All proposed scaled drawings (floor plans, elevations, sections, site plans)
- A detailed Design and Access Statement
- Heritage Statement, Flood Risk Assessment, Arboricultural Report etc (we will advise if these are required for your planning applications)
- Site plan and block plan, Ordnance Survey Map
- Application forms, Notification letters, CIL Questions
Once planning permission has been granted, the CAD drawings can be re-configured and adjusted to provide building regulation drawings and detailed/technical drawings for building control approval. These services are additional.
Studio Jansen's planning consultancy service ensures that you stand the best chance of achieving planning permission. We can help with dealing with the Local Planning Authority, liaising with other consultants, managing planning applications, producing Planning, Design and Access Statements and making sure that your planning application complies to planning policy.
We can offer a full planning appeal service for your refused planning application. With our experience of working with planning appeals we can offer professional advice to give you the best chance of success. Get in touch for a free quote or for advice regarding the planning process.